Employment Law for Employees
We use our in-depth knowledge of employment law to help in the workplace, advising individuals on the negotiation and drafting of contracts of employment, service agreements and consultancy agreements. Whether you are a full or part-time employee, or a self-employed contractor, we are able to guide you on issues ranging from health and safety and working time legislation to parental leave and discrimination.
At Meadows Ryan, we offer practical expertise in relation to grievances, disciplinary matters or the termination of employment – including discrimination, equal pay, redundancy, unfair and wrongful dismissal claims, and related matters such as restrictions on competition, pensions and tax.
We are experienced litigators and frequently represent clients in courts and tribunals.
Employment services at a glance:
- Contracts of Employment and Policies
- Consultancy and Employment Agreements
- Corporate restructuring and strategic HR planning
- Day to day advisory work
- Health and Safety
- Restrictive covenants
- Equal opportunities
- Maternity rights and parental leave
- Working time Regulations
- Termination of employment
- Transfer of Undertakings
- Unfair Dismissal
- Constructive Dismissal
- Discrimination – Age, Gender, Race, Sexual Orientation, Disability
- Harassment, Victimisation and Human Rights