Family and Relationship Matters
Our family law team has the expertise and experience to provide our clients with sound advice during what are often difficult times. We are experienced in areas of family work and we offer personalised expert legal advice to meet your needs. Whether already in dispute or seeking advice on how to avoid conflict, whether you need representation in complex proceedings or advice on how to negotiate your own settlement, Meadows Ryan can help.
We offer advice in all areas of family law including:-
- Cohabitation and unmarried couples
- Separation and Judicial Separation
- Pre Nuptial and Post Nuptial agreements
- Divorce and Nullity
- Financial Ancillary Relief
- Children matters including Child Arrangements orders and agreements, Children Act orders, Parental Responsibility, Abduction, Adoption, Special Guardianship, Social Services involvement, Change of Name Deeds, Child maintenance, disputes over schooling
- Civil Partnerships and Dissolution
- Domestic Violence and Harassment
Please see our Family Law Guide for more information.