Debt recovery up to the value of £100,000;
- We charge a sliding scale of between £750 to £3,500 plus VAT and disbursements (pre-action only.
- We charge a sliding scale of between £1,250 to £7,500 plus VAT and disbursements (pre-action only)
- We charge a sliding scale of between £3,500 to £95,000 plus VAT and disbursements on average if court proceedings are required, or any further enforcement steps are made necessary.
- This estimate is just a sliding scale price based on recent instructions; the actual cost to you will depend on a number of factors which we will discuss with you if you decide to instruct us.
- The charge is based on our hourly charging-rates varying from £140 – £220 per hour.
- There may be other costs on top. These are fees and charges we will need to pay on your behalf as part of the process, such as Court fees, counsel’s fees, enforcement process fees. These fees are dependent on the complexity of your case and will be discussed with you as necessary.
- In normal cases, if it goes to court proceedings, the winner may be able to recover the majority of their costs but this will be discussed with you during your claim. If this is not possible, you will remain liable for our costs.
- Our people involved in doing the work will include
Lucy Penfold, Senior Associate
Ashley Burrow, Litigation Executive
Tracey Cole, Secretary
- We understand the commercial imperative involved in dealing with unpaid debts. The work we will carry out will involve
- Ascertaining the position re: the debt
- Taking instructions and reviewing documentation
- Liaison with your debtor and others in an effort to resolve matters
- If necessary, filing documentation at Court
- Applying for judgment in default
- Requesting funds from the defendant
- Representation at any hearing
- Consequent attendance to ensure the debt is duly paid including advice on any enforcement action
- Obviously, our fees do not include any external costs and charges that may be incurred as part of the process (eg. damages, fines, penalties or other liabilities). You will incur further costs if the sum is not paid, and enforcement action is required. You will also be responsible for these items